Pool renovations are just as necessary to pools in Lancaster County as they are to any other part of people’s homes. At Goodall Pools & Spas, we have been renovating pools for our customers in Lancaster County for decades. Through an evaluation of both the pool and the backyard it sits in, our renovations create exceptional outdoor retreats that are built to last.
Common reasons for pool renovations
In order to ensure a pool maintains its appearance and functionality over the years, it’s important to implement some key renovations at certain points in its lifetime. In Lancaster County, some of the most common reasons for pool renovations include:
- Liner replacement. A vinyl liner for an inground pool needs to be replaced every 10 – 15 years.
- Cracked fiberglass. Fiberglass pools are durable, but they can crack if enough stress is applied.
- Pool deck wear. As time goes by, the elements and heavy foot traffic may cause the concrete in your pool deck to crack and chip.
- Coping wear. The coping that caps the pool’s edge and connects it to the pool deck can tear or crack as the concrete expands and contracts with temperature changes.
- Equipment upgrades. Pool owners should expect occasional repairs and replacements to their pool equipment. Everything from the pool pump to the lighting to the filtration system will need to be upgraded at certain points to ensure your pool’s optimal performance.
- Plumbing repairs. An inground pool requires a precise plumbing system beneath its surface. If it is damaged or if it deteriorates, a renovation can reverse that.
- Backyard refresh. Oftentimes, pool owners just want to give their pool and backyard a fresh, new look. In this case, they call on Goodall Pools & Spas to deliver something creative and long-lasting.
What features are popular in Lancaster County pool renovations?
When it comes to rejuvenating your pool environment’s look and capabilities, the renovation experts at Goodall Pools & Spas are the best in the business. Our clients in Lancaster County and beyond have incorporated various features into existing pool designs that breathe new life into entire homes.
Some of the most popular renovation ideas come in the form of added water features such as waterfalls, cascades, deck jets, spouts, and more. The water isn’t the only place where special features enhance Goodall Pools & Spas’ renovations. Amenities like decks, steps, cabanas, and pergolas add elegance and enjoyment to yards we’ve worked in all over Lancaster County.
Renovations also help pool owners conserve energy. When the cost of electricity per kilowatt hour rose in Lancaster County and surrounding areas, energy-efficient pool equipment became a top priority for our clients. Such equipment includes variable-speed pool pumps, LED lights, cartridge filters, and automated pool systems.
And let’s not forget that your pool’s safety factor is vitally important when considering renovations. Many Goodall Pools & Spas clients choose to add a safety cover as part of their renovations to provide safety and peace of mind through the off-season. Furthermore, safety covers will help keep debris and dirt from falling into the pool and protect it through the winter.
Who does pool renovations in Lancaster County?
Goodall Pools & Spas has built a reputation for excellent pool renovations in Lancaster County over many years. The Goodall Pools & Spas difference is that our renovations don’t stop at the pool. Rather, they consider the entire backyard, making the most of its area and landscape. We’ll connect you to experts who will make sure your pool renovations suit your style and your budget. Contact us today to learn more or to find out about financing for pool renovations.